Wheelie Bright Bins
Terms and Conditions
1. Monthly subscriptions are based on an annual contract. The cost of the ﬁrst clean is incorporated into the monthly subscription cost.1. Monthly subscriptions are based on an annual contract. The cost of the ﬁrst clean is incorporated into the monthly subscription cost.
2. Early cancellation of your subscription will result in a fee of up to £20 per bin to recover the cost of the ﬁrst clean.
3. Summer only rates are available on request.
4. You are entitled to move your subscription to a new address as long as it is within our current service area. Should you move outside of the area and cancel prior to the year, then please contact us.
5. You will be charged on a monthly frequency on your the anniversary date of the ﬁrst clean. The monthly cost will be based on the number of bins cleaned per month.
6. Annual payments are pre-payment for cleaning for 1 year. After this period you will be oﬀered a renewal option of either another annual contract or a monthly subscription.
7. Wheelie Bright Bins reserve the right to change the order of the cleaning dates to better incorporate the bank holidays etc. These dates will be available on the website.
8. Whilst we endeavour to accommodate return visits, it is not always possible to ﬁt them into our schedule. If your bin is full, due to not being left out or is put away from where it is emptied, then we will not always be able to clean on the day we come. In some cases you will forfeit this clean